1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 TRD Off-Road CT

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by matts27, Apr 3, 2010.

1. matts27

matts27 Senior Member
    from CT

I'm selling my 06 Taco in Thomaston, CT for 20,000. Its got 15,500 miles, 2inch suspension lift in front with Bilsteins all around. All factory bells and whistles including the Electric Locking rear Diff. Truck has never been off-road or in an accident. Email me if interested at steelemarketing@gmail.com. Thanks.

Here's my post on Craigslist with a couple of pics.

http://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/1675104010.html

2. matts27

matts27 Senior Member
    from CT

Seems as I was overzealous in my pricing, an appraiser stopped by and told me to sit on 19,200 and that was fair. I've adjusted my price accordingly, thanks for looking, Matt

3. matts27

matts27 Senior Member
    from CT

NEW Tires

On Friday April 9th, 2010 getting NEW BF Goodrich tires mounted up. They've decided to warranty them due to the treads cracking. They're going to be the same that came stock and as what's in the pics (BF Goodrich Rugged Trail 265/70R16). Truck isn't going to probably last after sunday, if you're interested respond soon. Thanks for looking, Matt

4. matts27

matts27 Senior Member
    from CT

Truck Sold