1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 Titan w/ 26 Series SnoWay

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by linycctitan, Nov 23, 2007.

1. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

For those that have asked, and those who haven't, here are a few pics of my Titan with the 7'6" SnoWay 26 Series plow.

PS1.JPG

PS2.JPG

PS3JPG.jpg

PS4JPG.jpg

2. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff PlowSite.com Addict

Was just thinking Ill have to get some pics of my snoway aswell. Looks great though!!!! How do you like it?

Cheers

3. linycctitan

Thanks. Love it. As matter of fact, I'll be setting up my other truck (3500HD Dump in the background) with all SnoWay equipment next year. My local dealer is great!!

4. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Not bad, and not much front sag noticed. I do have to ask, though, why you didn't outfit the 3500 first as the better work truck.

5. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff PlowSite.com Addict

Im liking mine to. I have an 8 foot 29 on my F250. The only thing that made me want to go western over snoway was the wings, but apparently there is a set being created by an aftermarket manufacturer. Snoway might lead by technology but they need to have the accessories!

Cheers
    Jeff

6. Tractor Plower

Tractor Plower Senior Member

Great lookin' Titan! Take good care of it and it'll take good care of you!

Xoopiter-Jeff- Lets see some pics, bud!!!

-mike

7. linycctitan

Mainly residentials this year, as I am just getting back into it. Took a 3 year break from plowing. The dump is too big for the resi's and I only have 2 very small lots, so might as well keep banking the $$ until next August, then I'll be getting the 9'1" V and a spreader to handle the commercials that we will (hopefully) be servicing next year.

8. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Great looking setup, I bet it will work great for you. Looks like the truck handles it well too.
    Good luck with getting back into snowplowing, hope it's a good season for you.

9. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

sweet looking truck i have always liked the titans.

10. PA-plow-at-home

PA-plow-at-home Member

Looks great!
    Thanks for posting the photos.

11. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

i pulled the tundra upto the boss plow to see how it would look with a plow.
    [​IMG]

12. PA-plow-at-home

PA-plow-at-home Member

Does anybody have any photos that show a newer Tundra ('07 or '08 model) with a plow mounted, or in use?

13. linycctitan

Thanks to all for your comments. Hopefully it will be a decent season for all of us.

14. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

are there LED's low on the grill? Looks like the blade blocks them while its up. If so you might wanna raise them up.

15. linycctitan

Yes they are LED's, but they are not for plowing, they are blue for the FD. I have ambers in the rear for use during plowing.

16. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Titans and Tundras are some sharp trucks I hope the can stand the abuse if they can i'll look at buying one of them in the future. I had a 86.5 Nissan hard body and it was a great truck.

17. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Nice looking truck. I met a guy last year that has plowed 2 full seasons with his Titan and is very happy with it. He pulls his landscape trailer with it also and has put 2 rear ends in it. He said it is from goosing it with the trailer on. I think the Titan would be my choice if I bought a small pickup. Good luck with it.

18. king_titan

king_titan Junior Member

what dealer you working with. looking to get my 07 titan outfitted with a snoway....how much was your set up?? looks really good

19. 04f350powerv-xt

04f350powerv-xt Senior Member

That tundra would look sweet with a nice new boss!

20. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

when you get the plow on that dump those two trucks will be an awesome team