1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 Takeuchi lt 140 value?

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Showmestaterida, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Showmestaterida

Showmestaterida Senior Member

Hey guys, Looking at a 2006 Takeuchi lt140 fully loaded. Has 2600 hours on it. Was used by a landscaping company . No snow removal . Owner put most of hours on it. One owner. Never seen salt. Tracks are 70%. Condition is good. Original undercarriage he says. Not perfect but not beat to hell. Going to look at it this weekend . Curious was u guys think the value of it is. Anything that I should look at very closely. Don't have much experience with Takeuchi. Any advice or comments are welcome. Thanks

2. ScubaSteve728

ScubaSteve728 Senior Member

Not bad machiene i used one a few summers ago doing land clearing and putting in new yards i believe it was a 130 with the stock tracks. Great visibility because the cab is up high and the cab a has lots of room in it. It has plenty of power for digging in to dirt piles and grades dirt and loom nicely. as for value depending on condition i would say it is valued around 22 grand.