1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 Snowex Salt Spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by TRUE TURF LAWN, May 14, 2007.

TRUE TURF LAWN Senior Member

2006 Snowex 575 Salt Spreader Used Once Last November Comes With Controllar And All Wiering Local Pick Up Only. $1,150.00 Or Best Offer

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! need to move it i nkow this is bad time of the year
  4. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

five hundred dollars and you bring it to my house in maine.

must be that time of year. i picked up a generator off the guy acrossed the street from me he needed money for is general liability insurance. this isnt the first time hes pawned stuff to me in desperation so maybe its just how he is not the economy.

good luck getting it sold. too bad you have to sell it. hope things get better for you.
  5. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Where in MN?
  6. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Seems kinda steep, I can buy a Snow/Ex 1075 w/o mount for just under 1300.00 New!
  7. Snow Master

Snow Master Junior Member

still have the spreader? what's your bottom line?
  8. millsaps118

millsaps118 Senior Member

Can U post pic's???
  9. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Dang Brian, You are in Pa and want to bash the guys price? Not like you are even interested in it anyway but nice to know you don't like the price. Give me a break.