1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 silverado diesel sb ext cab w 8'2 boss poly v for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CDNbladerunner, Nov 22, 2010.

1. CDNbladerunner

CDNbladerunner Junior Member

NEW company truck forces sale of my personal 2006 Chev Silverado 2500HD 4x4 with 159,500kms. Duramax diesel 360 hp and 650 lb-ft of torque paired with an Allison 1000 6 speed auto trans. For the 2006 model year, manual gear selection was introduced. This feature gives the driver greater control over the transmission, enhancing operation when engine braking or less frequent shifting is desired. Truck was purchased by me at 130000 k from the original owner and had never plowed or done any significant work other that assisting in the travels of an Ontario wide hockey coach. Full load includes extended cab, short box, on-star, steering mounted controls, power heated leather seats with programmed seating positions, towing mirrors with integrated signals. Power windows, abs, alloy wheels, center console, upgraded am-fm cd player from factory, soft tonneau cover and aluminum toolbox. All records including oil changes are on hand. Purchased truck to plow and did so in the 09-10 winter season (6 hours of light work including travel for the most non-existent winter in over 50 years). Comes with 2009 8’2 Boss V Poly plow with smart locks and handheld joystick control. Truck also had timbrens installed and had the torsion bars adjusted to accommodate the blade. Entire driveline fluid was changed over to synthetics. Truck with plow $29,500. Can be certified and e-tested.
  2. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

hahaha are you on CRACK?!?1 30K for a truck with like 120k on it?!?1
  3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

He's in Canada. That's actually pretty average. Actually somewhat reasonable with the plow. 120k isn't squat. Sure it affects resale a little, but those trucks are few and far between where he's at.
  4. CDNbladerunner

CDNbladerunner Junior Member

Sorry for the confusion - the truck has 100,000 miles.
  5. duramax-king

duramax-king Senior Member

Bladerunner i think i saw your truck up on kijiji, Its a really nice truck. Post some pics, guys REALLY like pics on here ;)
  6. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Should have done some reading first, huh? I think the KM not miles should have tipped ya off right away! oops!

To the OP, sounds like a nice truck, pics REALLY help if not are required to make sales on here! Good luck! :)

BTRBLDR Member

you obviously don't know the value of a duramax. Thats a sweet truck with a pretty good price IMO.

Good luck with the sale!!
  8. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

Also I am pretty sure that is the most sought after engine to have and modify.
  9. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic