1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 Ram 2500 lights

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by rtubman, Sep 18, 2013.

1. rtubman

rtubman Junior Member
    from RI

Hi guys. I've sold the plow off of my 2006 Ram 2500. Had no problems getting all of the Fisher stuff off but I can't seem to find where the light harnesses plug back in to the factory locations. I've looked everywhere but can't find the sockets. I'm talking about the factory harnesses that were plugged into ports 3 and 4. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

So the factory light plugs correct?
    Well those should have been plugged into the fisher harness and when you unplugged it you would have put them wherever

3. rtubman

rtubman Junior Member
    from RI

There were four plugs on the isolation box. Plugs 1 and 2 go to the fisher harness. Plugs 3 and 4 go to what I assume is the truck lights. Leaving those 2 unplugged I have no lights. I'm assuming that since they are factory that they were unplugged from their original locations and plugged into the isolation box when the plow was installed. I'm looking for the original location so I can plug them back in and have my lights back.

4. dieselss

No. You have to follow those wires to the tk lights. Should be either 1 factory plug that plugs into the headlights. The "blue or green" wires going to the ISO module are the plow wires not the factory tk wires

5. rtubman

rtubman Junior Member
    from RI

So I trace the other end of those 2 wires and what will I find? Will they be plugged into the original headlight plugs?

6. dieselss

Yep. One on each side drives and pass.

7. rtubman

rtubman Junior Member
    from RI

OK, I'll follow those back tomorrow morning. Thank you very much for your help.

8. dieselss

No bother. Also there's 2 wires on the drivers side and one on the pass side that's "sliced in" that need tobe removed as well....just the plow side not on the tk.side