1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 Ram 1500 w/ MD75 $15,200

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by leepotter, May 5, 2011.

1. leepotter

leepotter Senior Member

06 Ram 1500 Sport 5.7 HEMI
    69,500 Miles
    Timbrens In front
    Everything works. No Damage.
    2 Year old MD75 only did a few friends and fam's drives.
    Located near Flint, MI
    Beacon Not included. Firm on the Price.
    [​IMG]

2. mikes-plow

mikes-plow Senior Member

sharp truck! looks good with the plow on it. good luck with the sale

3. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

How bout some more pictures around outside or truck, interior and close up of plow? My father is looking for a truck, and yours is in his price range....

4. leepotter

leepotter Senior Member

I'll get some after work. Are you in the area?

5. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

How about some more pictures from around the outside of the truck, interior or two and close up of plow. This is just what my father is looking for....

6. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

Sorry to reply twice, it didnt load on my end the first time i hit submit.... Not too close, NE corner of Indiana. But willing to take the drive if it looks good and is what you say.

7. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

Are you still at work?? Just yanking your chain! I'd still like some pictures if you get a chance.... thanks, David - got snow?

8. leepotter

leepotter Senior Member

Sorry to get back to this thread late. Right after I posted about pics a guy stop by and paid my asking price.

9. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

Wow! Good deal! Thanks anyway.