1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 qclb auto dodge ram 2500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by sleeper1g, May 22, 2012.

1. sleeper1g

sleeper1g Junior Member

have a 2006 ram 2500 cummins
    has 78,xxx miles on it, has new injectors as of 60k miles and a new Goerend transmission with billet input and mag hytec double deep pan as of 70k miles
    it is an st model, so no power windows or door locks, does have the towing mirrors that flip out.....red exterior and grey cloth interior....drivers seat left bolster is town (worn through)
    truck has some scratches on it, and 2 decent scratches on the tailgate, has black led taillights and an led 3rd brake light as well in black
    i bought a Blizzard 860speed wing for it in February 2011 and only got to use it 1 time due to the fact that it hasnt snowed at all where i live in PA

so im selling the rig and going to smaller truck and getting out of the plowing and sticking to lawn mowing

with the plow $28k

the truck alone is easily worth $23k and the trans cost $5k and the plow was $5k so to me thats $33k and im selling it for the cost of just the worth of the truck and plow combined

plow is obviously in like new condition and up until last month had been stored inside its entire life
  2. kthunter33

kthunter33 Junior Member

3. sleeper1g

sleeper1g Junior Member

here are some pictures

4. sleeper1g

sleeper1g Junior Member

last 2 pics i currently have on my computer

5. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Have to watch out for the yellow paint.
  6. sleeper1g

sleeper1g Junior Member

haha, yeah you're telling me, it was all over the side of my truck, 5 hours, an old credit card and about 8 beers and i got it all off, bought 2 new mirrors and 2 door handles, just gonna have the fender wells painted before i sell it