1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 NE Snow & Ice Expo

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by 06HD BOSS, Aug 29, 2006.

1. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Anyone gonna be attending? September 26 & 27 Marlboro, MA.
    Havent been before....how was it in the past, worth the drive?

2. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

It's a Tuesday and a Wednesday? :eek:

If it was the weekend I think I would like to check it out.

3. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

06 HD, you have any more info on that show? I am 7 minutes from Marlboro. Ill be there....if I can get some more info on the show from you that is....:)

4. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

5. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

I'm planning on going.

6. Boycea

Boycea Member
    from MA

It is on Tuesday September 26th from 10am-7pm, and on Wednesday september 27th from 10am-4pm at the Royal Plaza Trade Center in Marlborough Ma. on Rt 20, just off 495

7. Boycea

Boycea Member
    from MA

bump......

8. ThePlowKing

ThePlowKing Member

I'll be there wednesday, OH YEAH! can't wait.

9. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Is this open to the public? I may consider taking a ride up there tomorrow if it is.

10. Chris-R

Chris-R Senior Member

Yes it is open to the public and it's free. Last year, you could register at the door. I assume you can do the same again. I'll be there late tomorrow afternoon. It's worth going to if you can make it.

11. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

Anybody go and have anything to report?? I'm going Weds in the afternoon and would be interested in having an adult beverage with any body that is interested. PM me

12. Chris-R

Chris-R Senior Member

I went this afternoon. It was pretty good. There weren't too many people there. I looked at one of those rubber cutting edges. At $24 per foot, I'll keep my steel ones for now. Since the expo is free, it's worth going. If it cost $$$ to get in, I would skip it. It's not a big show but it's worth the trip if you're looking for something. All the usual suspects were there like Fisher, Boss, Blizzard, Meyer, Western, SnowEx, blah, blah, blah :)

13. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Well, I'll probably spend 20 bux on diesel to get up there, still think it's worth it? I may just forget it. Any strobe companies there?