1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 Mack Grantie Tri/axle dump

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mackman, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Mackman

Mackman PlowSite.com Addict
    from S.E. PA

Truck has the AI Mack 460hp with a Mack 13speed. Only 191,000 miles. Miles will change since truck is being used daily. Sits on Henderson air ride. Light Weight is 25,300lbs. Has pintle hook with air & elec. Lines for trailer. Asphalt tarp & Oiler. Truck has full locking rears and diffs. 4.30 gear ratio. 46,000lb rears 18,000 front. Full gauges. Selling to pursue another business opportunity. $80,000 OBO. serious inquiries only & no lowball offers.

2. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

nice looking truck good luck with the sale its worth all of that wish i had the money i will pass the word around here to a few guys i know
  3. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

you sure have a clean looking truck. What's the next endeavor?
  4. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

Make it a pumper!
  5. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

How long is that box?
  6. Mackman

from S.E. PA

Truck is sold.

The long term gameplan was to make it a pumper. But im selling that and the pumper i got now and buying a newer pumper. I just put money down on the new one. a 2002 Mack rd with a 3360 steel tank and masport pump.

JD dave the body was 17.5ft
  7. countryboy1365

countryboy1365 Member

didn't you just buy the tri ax from bergey's last year or something like that?
  8. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

I would have loved the opportunity to have just driven that truck! Someday I'll be a Mack Man!!!
  9. Mackman

from S.E. PA

I got it 2 years ago.

It was a badass truck lol. Im going to miss it. But i need to move on. Plus im not going to miss the 1,480/month payment lol
  10. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

I had the pleasure of driving a '72 DM that had a 3K gal tank on it for driveway sealer twin stick.It had a dump body on it before that no because of the NE salt on the roads it is now at the scrap yard it used to plow for the state then in it's last few years has a salter on it.