1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 Kubota M9540

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by lizn@core, Oct 26, 2015.

1. lizn@core

lizn@core Junior Member

Looking to sell a 2006 Kubota M9540. Has a 92" inverted houle snowblower and either an 11'-12' blizzak plow. We used it last year and found it doesn't fit our snow removal needs. We do commercial and residential snow removal in the Duluth MN, Superior WI area. We are willing to work something out for delivery, and price is negotiable. If interested please contact me via message or my email is lizn@corelandscaping.net.
    Thank you very much for looking

IMG_3482.jpg

IMG_3393.jpg

IMG_3483.jpg

IMG_3394.jpg

IMG_3485.jpg

2. derekslawncare

derekslawncare PlowSite.com Addict

Can you elaborate a little more on "didn't fit your needs"?

3. lizn@core

lizn@core Junior Member

Simply put too much machine for our operation. We operate mostly using truck and plow with a crew for shoveling and snow blowing. This machine was not utilized as it should have been when it came to our company and we don't see it being utilized again this oncoming snow removal season. So rather than seeing it continue to sit at our shop we would rather find someone that can make use of this machine.

4. derekslawncare

derekslawncare PlowSite.com Addict

I see. Well at least it was overkill as apposed to overwhelmed. Much better to have too much than not enough.

5. lizn@core

lizn@core Junior Member

Yes indeed. But there in lies the reason for us to find a new owner for this machine, someone that is more able to utilize it since our company cannot find proper use. We do residential and commercial properties which is what this machine is for with the attachments it has. But with our operations we are again more plow and truck vs big machines such as this. At 1384 hours to it, it still has a lot of life to give to the right industry.

6. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

Still for sale?

7. lizn@core

lizn@core Junior Member

i will check to see if it is still for sale.

8. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 PlowSite Fanatic