1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 Isuzu Tymco 210 for sale

Discussion in 'Sweeper Forum' started by Snowshow, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Snowshow

Snowshow Member

For Sale:

2006 Isuzu NPR series sweeper. 5.2 litre diesel front motor and 53k miles on the chasis. Purchased brand new in late 2007. Rear motor is a powerfull 62hp Kubota rear engine with 1k hours on it. Truck has had regular maintenance and drives and sweeps like new. Asking $42,000 or best offer. Can get pics and further info. Shoot questions to gofastboater@hotmail.com

2. Snowshow

Snowshow Member

Anyone interested at 40k or best offer. Would like to move this unit.

3. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Would like to see pictures.

4. Snowshow

Snowshow Member

5. W.F.D. Plower

W.F.D. Plower Member

That is a very fair price if you ask me. I have a 01' that I bought two years ago out of north carolina for almost the same price. They are great machines. Where are you located?

6. Snowshow

Snowshow Member

Located in Muskegon, MI 49441. Right on Lake Michigan. Thanks for the interest. Shoot me an email at gofastboater@hotmail.com if you would like more info....

Jim