1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 Hummer H3 Luxury

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jadyejr, Dec 6, 2008.

1. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

Hey guys, I wouldn't advise putting a plow on this, but I just got another plow truck and can't justify the wifes car, the H3 and the truck right now. Tried to get my wife to keep the H3 but she loves her BMW and so I gotta sell this. It's a great SUV gets good MPG and is loaded up with options. Has the Chrome everywhere, roof racks, CD MP3 XM, Off road with luxury package, sunroof, leather seats, HEATED SEATS everything. Look at the pictures it's like new with only 34k miles. My payoff is 19,300. Let me know what you can do.. Thanks!

The car is located in Greenville, North Carolina. Southern car never been north so no rust at all!

ALSO THE MIRRORS ARE CHROMED NOW

PUT A BOW ON IT!! GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFT!

Call me at 252-258-5832 if your interested.

81dd_3.jpg

95c8_3.jpg

8de4_3.jpg

8af1_3.jpg

aa7c_3.jpg

Last edited: Dec 6, 2008
  2. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

more pictures.....

99b6_3.jpg

a7b5_3.jpg

ad34_3.jpg

9fc5_3.jpg

9266_3.jpg

3. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

bump.... i know its not a plow truck, but its a good deal for a clean southern suv.....

4. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Whats up with the dealer plates? Why is it down south when you are in Illinois?

5. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

I own a small used car dealership... Car sales are a little slow and I'm from the north just moved to NC last September and about died not being able to plow last year... The economy and I have a place in Chicago allowed me to set up a truck and leave it up north and push when it snows... The H3 is owned by the LLC for me to drive, no reason to get seperate insurance on it so just put d-tags on it... my snow plow has d-tags on it too, just with a plow rider on the GL.

6. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

Also I can help with transporting the vehicle.....

7. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

No offense but this sets off red flags for me. Have you owned it since new?

8. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

it was a tax write off, we needed it at the beginning of the year but since things began to get slower and slower we can't justify it anymore.... I would never buy a vehicle new, it came in on trade for a range rover, and i pulled it from the inventory. It's not a lot car by no means. I would never attempt to sell a car off my lot on this site.

9. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Well theoretically it is a car off your lot because your lot owns it. No need to get pissy, I was stating how I felt. Hope you sell it soon.

10. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

Thanks! My wife said I had to so I better sell it soon!

11. badjuicedgt

badjuicedgt Junior Member
    from nw ohio

you want to come on my thread and rip on my doc fee you own a small used car lot and have a payoff on a truck thats worth 14 maybe 15 grand not 19500 i know i just got an 07 for my wif for 17 loaded everyoption

12. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

All i said was my payoff is 19500 not that I expected to get that for it... True the price on H3''s have fallen with the price of gas, while the H2 just turned to gold... But I know this H3 because it's mine whoever gets this car is getting a piratically new car and isn't inheriting any problems at all...