1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 Haulmark 6x12 w/ V nose

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by wkahler, Mar 29, 2012.

1. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Here is what i got. Bought this last year from the mowing business and needless to say it has been used probable 10 times. Has aftermarket aluminum wheels and has a ramp on the back with a side door. I can stand up inside of it and i am 5'8" and not hit my head. The inside is 6' to the bottom of the beams so there is plenty of room. Looking to get $2100 out of it tires have good tread and it pulls really easy. Doesn't have brakes, all lights work and updated the interior lights with SoundOff LED strip lights. Needless to say it is like day light inside when they are on there is 3 total. EMAIL IS THE BEST WAY TO REACH ME BUCKETREO@GMAIL.COM

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
  2. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Tires inside trailer not inlcudesd!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
  3. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

Bump for a decent deal. You should have no problem getting your asking price, I sold my 2010 carryon (cheaper than haulmark) 6x12 with steel wheels and all kinds of oxidized aluminum a couple weeks ago for $2100 2 days after listing it.

4. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Thanks for the good word! I mainly bought it on a impulse...............and there it sits LOL!!!

5. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Nice trailer, had one just like it. Towed great. That's the "Transport Package" that gives you the diamond plate on front, high ceilings, and you should have jacks/stabilizers on the back.

Great price, too.

6. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Yeap jacks on the back also.............never used them but its the thoughts that counted on them LOL!! You are correct on the Transport Package.

7. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

To the top!! Someone needs a trailer LOL!!