1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 Ford F250 Xl Diesel truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by abock87, Dec 31, 2011.

1. abock87

abock87 Junior Member
    from 43545

Im selling a 2006 Ford F-250 Short Bed Ext. Cab Diesel truck white in color with 149,000 miles we were going to use it to plow snow but decided we were not going to need it, auto, 4x4, 6.0 turbo stroke, its a farm truck so it has some dents and a little rust over the rear passenger fender, I do NOT have a plow on it, just decided not to waste my time since we are not going to need it anymore, it does have a lift gate on the rear end and does come in handy, I will sell it without the liftgate though if you dont want it, asking 9500 obo, if your interested I can send you all the pics i have on the truck or you can come out and look at it.
    thanks for looking

2. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Where are you located

3. abock87

abock87 Junior Member
    from 43545

Pandora, Ohio

4. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Send me some pictures

5. ponyboy