1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 Ford F250 with Boss 9-2 V and 7-6 Ebling Back blade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bsharp704, Apr 8, 2010.

1. bsharp704

bsharp704 Member
    from Grant

Just bought a new truck and I need to get rid of this one. First 25,000 takes it with plows 20,000 with out plows.

Selling a 2006 Ford F-250 Powerstroke with front and rear plows. Truck was bought new in 2006 and had the plows installed shorlty after. Plows are (front) 9-2 Boss V plow with formed edges and a new flap last year; (rear) is a 7-6" Ebling backblade in very good shape. Plows were bought new and have been operated by myself only and would cost about $8,500 new. Would be willing to sell truck with out plows if buyer does not want or need them and would take $5,000 off the asking price. Truck has 82xxx miles on it and has been driven by me since new. Was just in for a service and a new EGR cooler, EGR valve and new injectors installed by local Ford dealer. The truck has been taken very good care of. Has BFG All Terains, load range E with 20xxx miles on them. Headache rack will go with truck and the lightbar. Lightbar is custom built with back up lights built in. Toolbox will be taken out and vinyl decals will be removed. Truck has tinted windows and remote starter installed. New battery's were installed in January, and truck was just in for service a couple of weeks ago. Transmission is still very tight and has been flushed every fall before plowing starts. Shift on the fly 4 wheel drive, upfitter switches and integrated brake controller. Cruise and air work great. Cloth bench seat not the nasty vinyl seat. The truck has a fifth wheel (15,000 lb capacity) installed with 7 way plug in the box. I do have the tailgate and it is still straight and in very good condition, have not put it back on since this winter. I have more pictures if interested, please call Brian at 616-862-9077 or 231-834-1409 for questions. I will email pictures on request (bsharp704@msn.com), for some reason I can not upload them.
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2010