1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 Ford F-250 6.0 Lariat with MVP

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bdover21, Apr 7, 2011.

1. bdover21

bdover21 Member
    from Iowa

2006 Ford F-250 Superduty Powerstroke 6.0 Liter Diesel with TorqShift 5-speed automatic transmission, 3.73 limited slip axle and electronic 4x4 shift on the fly. Lariat with chrome package (door handles, mirror caps, 5 inch tubular steps, billet grille). Gray leather interior. 6 disc CD changer. Power sliding rear window, mirrors, windows and door locks. Steering wheel controls for audio and climate control. Husky floormats, remote start, color-matched Leer fiberglass topper, and Line-X spray in bedliner. 17” stock wheels on Firestone ATs. Factory Tow Command system. 110,000 miles. Comes with Western poly 8.5’ MVP. Asking $29,000 or best offer.

IMG_0274.jpg

2. RayoVac

RayoVac Junior Member

Do you have any interior pictures?

3. bdover21

bdover21 Member
    from Iowa

Yeah, I can get them tomorrow and put them up.

4. RayoVac

RayoVac Junior Member

Thanks... if taking them... please get some of the dash to show what options the truck has. Also the seats and controls on them.

Rayo

5. bdover21

bdover21 Member
    from Iowa

Pictures of interior...

IMG_3490.jpg

IMG_3491.jpg

IMG_3492.jpg

IMG_3493.jpg

IMG_3494.jpg

6. bdover21

bdover21 Member
    from Iowa

More pictures of interior... Price has been lowered to $28,000.

IMG_3495.jpg

IMG_3496.jpg

IMG_3497.jpg

7. RayoVac

RayoVac Junior Member

Hey Thanks for the extra pictures. What is your zip code and what type of plow controls do you have? Any chance I can get a pic of how the plow control is mounted?

Thanks,

Raymond

8. bdover21

bdover21 Member
    from Iowa

The plow control is a hand control. Never been mounted, would never do that. The truck is located very close to Des Moines, IA.

9. bdover21

bdover21 Member
    from Iowa

Also, if anyone is interested in just the plow, I am willing to do that too and I'll just trade the truck in. Anyone need another work/plow truck???

10. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

What are you looking to get for the plow?

11. PhilFromErie

PhilFromErie Senior Member

Is the truck stiff for sale?

12. bdover21

bdover21 Member
    from Iowa

Yeah, truck is still for sale. Haven't posted it for sale here locally or anything expect on here. Haven't done much with it now that is it summer. Too busy with construction work. But definitely interesting in moving it. PM me if serious.

13. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

How much for your plow?