1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 F550 F/s

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BOSS550, Feb 28, 2007.

1. BOSS550

BOSS550 Senior Member

I'm looking to sell my 06 F550. Will sell with or without 9'2" Boss poly v. Truck is 4x4 with 4.88 gears locking rear diff,. 6.0 diesel, auto. XL package with Tow command and upfitter switches. Tilt, cruise, a/c, CD player, cloth bench and rubber mat. Also has a 10 ton pintle plate to go with the FACTORY option 19,000lb GVW and 33,000 GCWR tow package--this is not a commonly found option. It has a 8'x12' steel flatbed and is 160" WB. Average is 10 MPG towing fully loaded. It just turned 20,000 miles with balance of factory warr. I'm selling it because I've outgrown it and I'm looking at a Unimog. If your interested e-mail me at racksnquacks@dejazzd.com and I will send pix.
  2. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

An asking price is usually a good idea. Just a thought.
  3. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

If its free, im first in line.
  4. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

mark if its free i guess it comes down to the bigger the gun well you get the point...
  5. BOSS550

BOSS550 Senior Member

Bump--$35,000 w plow, $32,000 w/o. Would make someone a awesome dump truck too!
  6. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Dang, Im out.
  7. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

I thought you wanted to sell it!! You may owe that but that is out of line....I was excited till I got that far!
  8. BOSS550

BOSS550 Senior Member

Shows how well informed you are about trucks!! If you're not interested you are welcome to keep your keyboard to yourself Mr. Tight wad
  9. Lawn Care Plus

Lawn Care Plus Senior Member

It's sundown and there's about to be a shoot out in Dodge......er.......Ford city.

It sounds like a great truck. Unfortunately I just bought a spankn new duramax dually, and my next truck will be a plowing truck for way cheaper than either yours or mine.

Good luck in selling and buying.

10. BOSS550

BOSS550 Senior Member

Thanks Tim!! I got 3 guys coming this weekend to check'er out so hopefully I'll be in my MB soon!