1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 f350 single cab/wheel BOSS V 42k miles

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Jon Schuler, Mar 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jon Schuler

Jon Schuler Member

One owner f350 single cab, single rear wheel Fx4 package SLT. Boss V plow 8.2 with boss wings/handheld control. V8 auto/bedliner/bed cover. Truck has only 42k miles on it. Truck used primarily to plow large church lot. It was not used as commercial vehicle so it is in good shape. $16500 OBO

2. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

pics.......

3. Jon Schuler

Jon Schuler Member

Sorry this is the only I snapped off yesterday. Will take more pictures this weekend.

droid 320.jpg

4. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

Sounds good ill be waiting

5. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

man do i wish this was closer!!!! ide jump on this,.......exactly what im looking for

goodluck with the sale!!

6. prosnowpusherMI

prosnowpusherMI Junior Member

Can I get an email or phone number to call? I am EXTREMELY interested. Thanks.

7. Jon Schuler

Jon Schuler Member

Best email to use: schul5jm@cmich.edu If you leave me a number I could give you a call but not till after 9 or 930 tonight. Thanks Jon

8. Jon Schuler

Jon Schuler Member

have a deposit down so looks like it has sold, for they couple people that I talked to about it i can call you if it falls through thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.