1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 f350 reg cab srw diesel

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by usmcdroach, Dec 7, 2015.

1. usmcdroach

usmcdroach Member

I have a 2006 f350 6.0 diesel with auto tranny and 120k miles. Truck has straight exhaust but no egr delete or tuner. I do have a sinister egr delete kit new in the box just haven't put on. Check engine light is on for the egr so it does need done fairly soon. Truck does not have rust on the body and is pretty clean for being a plow truck. Truck does has some damage on the drivers side of bed. I had aftermarket rims on truck and the rim cracked and blew tire jack knifing the trailer into the bed. It's not horrible truck runs good and is used daily. I can not load pics but here is the craigslist ad http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/5350267311.html

2. usmcdroach

usmcdroach Member

Truck comes with western unimount mount and wiring. No plow blade

3. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

Asking price?

4. usmcdroach

usmcdroach Member

$8500 sorry

5. usmcdroach

usmcdroach Member

Still for sale anyone interested?