1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 F250 w/ 9 foot MM Plow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by N&CLandscaping, Nov 26, 2008.

1. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping Senior Member
    from Medford

heres my 08 F250 with a 9 foot mm plow... Waiting on Snow :)

1126081342.jpg

1126081342a.jpg

1126081342b.jpg

2. N&CLandscaping

from Medford

Sorry pics are not that great... From my cell phone. Still need to adjust the head lights

3. DCSpecial

DCSpecial Senior Member
    from IL

Looks good.

Did the truck come with the mirror covers or did you purchase them?

4. N&CLandscaping

from Medford

Nope... Truck came with them

5. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Very nice, I love the super duty's w/ everything the same color as the body. My dream truck is the same but all white! You don't think the 9' is a little much for the 5.4? Or is she diesel?

6. N&CLandscaping

from Medford

its a 5.4... Really couldnt afford a diesel, though id love it lol. Yeah its kinda overkill, but Im plowing a few condo properties and hotels and lot with it so... It shouldnt be too bad. It will fly through the lite stuff, but heavy snow, I may only be able to take half a blade, but we'll see how this season plays out. I only plan on having it this season, next I want an Xblade.

7. WilliamOak

An x blade would look awesome on your truck! Any shots of the whole truck w/ the blade on?

8. N&CLandscaping

from Medford

ill take one in a few days, I need to replace 2 of the hoses to the left and right pistons, as u can see in the last pic, they are not in the slots, we had a problem beacuse of a leak in one of them, once that is done ill try to get a pic :redbounce

9. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

That looks like one of mine in my profile pics, except mines a dually. I love the monochrome look. Nice truck.

10. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Looks good, I like the Cat emblem on the truck

11. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

What's up with that angle cylinder? Is that off for some reason or is that where it's supposed to be??

Nice looking rig though. Colors match well.

12. scitown

scitown Senior Member

It looks like it is going to eat that little car. I'd keep them seperate if I was you. Nice truck good luck with it.

13. N&CLandscaping

from Medford

Thanks guys! Hope you all had a good thanksgiving

14. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

What kind of lightbar is that? Is it a Whelen? Nice lookin rig, and it will look even better with an X-blade! And Thanksgiving was pretty good over here. How was it by you?:waving:

15. N&CLandscaping

from Medford

Mine wasn't bad. Its a Wheelen Mini Edge Strobe light bar. I really like it, it looks good and it will get the point across for people to get out of my way during a storm lol.

16. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Very nice plow, and I like the Cat emblem.

17. bakerc8

bakerc8 Senior Member

nice **** man love th plow but needs to be repainted?

18. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

I don't understand this.... Why are so many guys afraid to run big blades on trucks? Sure, if its really damn deep you can take a smaller bite, but when its a 4"-8" storm why not take advantage of having a bigger blade and get done faster? I run an 8'4" blade on my 4cylinder Toyota for crying out loud! Only once in 3 years of plowing with this setup have I had to remove ONE wing to bring it down to 7'8" when we had 4" of slush/cement that was a ***** to cut through.

back on topic, Nice looking truck, dig the cat emblem and the 9'er

19. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

What?:confused::dizzy: That plow is alot better than alot of plows. I woudn't worry about repainting it for awile.

20. WilliamOak

Thats a good point. I'm just so used to everyone throwing 8 footers on 3/4 tons that a 9' on a v8 gasser seemed a little much. But like you said hopefully he's never gonna be plowing a whole 6" storm at once so a 9' will only help.