1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 F250 SuperDuty 4x4 w/plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by wayned1224, Apr 1, 2010.

1. wayned1224

wayned1224 Junior Member

I have an '06 Ford F250 SuperDuty XLT 4x4 with a new Curtis 7'6 SnoPro 3000 bought & installed in November. The truck has 120K kms, auto, 5.4L, all power options, chrome grille insert, bug shield, window vents, side panels...lots of chrome. Rubber floor, clothe bench seating, "Delta" cherplate tool box like new, new tires, new brakes, recent tune up, only plowed 3 times this winter (we had no snow in my area this year). Great work truck. I am looking to get around $22k for the truck & plow. That is certified and e-tested. The plow is great, the 'Hitch'n'run system...can put the plow on or off in under 2 mins with no help! I am located just east of Toronto ON.
    (905) 261-5100 Cell
    waynedavenport@ymail.com

truck1.jpg