1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 F150 4x4 and Snoway-29T

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by NELawnCare, Dec 7, 2006.

1. NELawnCare

NELawnCare Junior Member

I've been reading the other threads similar to this new topic, but most of them are older threads and discuss older equipment.

Has anyone had a Snoway-29T installed on a 2006 F150 4x4. I'd be interested in hearing your comments. In the older threads there are several references to dealers not wanting to install Snoway on F150's. Is this still the case?

Thanks in advance.

J.R.

2. vtecricer71

vtecricer71 Junior Member
    from ohio

i just installed a snoway plow on my 05 F150. the plow is not to heavy for the truck. its a beast:drinkup:

3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

The 29t is to heavy for a F150, but you could use a 7.6 standard 29 series.

4. NELawnCare

NELawnCare Junior Member

It's a 2006 F150 4x4. Is there a liftkit or suspension enhancement I can install that will support the 29T?

5. NELawnCare

NELawnCare Junior Member

What model plow?

6. vtecricer71

vtecricer71 Junior Member
    from ohio

i have the 26 series with the 7.6 blade
    i can post pics of it if u want to c it

7. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

What size 29T are you looking at? I personally would not put anything larger than a 7.5' plow on an F-150. I don't know how effective Timbrens are for Ford F-150's, but they are usually cheap insurance. Have you looked into the standard 29?

8. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Why are you sold on the "T" model? do you do a lot of gravel road/drives?

9. doh

doh Senior Member

I sold an 06 F 150 and the guy put on an 8' pro. He did use Timbrens.