1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 f-450

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by salt guy, Sep 14, 2010.

1. salt guy

salt guy Junior Member
    from USA

I have 3 trucks for sale.
    2006 F-450 ext cab 4x4 with boss v plow. This truck has an ABC dump body on it with fold down sides and it has the over head rack on top of the cab for wheel barrows. This truck is in great shape and has 48000 miles on it. It comes with a Ford extended warranty. $27000 buys it.
    2006 F-450 reg cab 4x4 with I box and boss V plow. This truck has an ABC dump body on it with fold down sides and it has the over head rack on top of the cab for wheel barrows. This truck is in great shape and has 39000 miles on it. It comes with a Ford extended warranty. $28000 buys it.
    2006 F-350 reg cab 4x4 with I box and Boss V plow. This truck has an ABC dump body on it with fold down sides and it has the over head rack on top of the cab for wheel barrows. This truck is in great shape and has 38000 miles on it. It comes with a Ford extended warranty. $25000 buys it.
    call 513-678-1597
    I can mount a 1 year old 2 ton V box in this truck for $3000 extra or a 4 ton box for $5000 extra

2. richsoucie

richsoucie Member

diesel?????????????

3. salt guy

salt guy Junior Member
    from USA

yes ......

4. EvenCutLawnCare

EvenCutLawnCare Senior Member

Pics Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Where you located and pics!

6. salt guy

salt guy Junior Member
    from USA

if you want photos email me at obersonsnursery@yahoo.com and i will send you photos. These trucks are in awsome condition. They are owned by Obersons Nursery and they keep a perfect fleet of trucks. The only reason for selling is that they plan to buy new.

7. salt guy

salt guy Junior Member
    from USA

Trucks are in Cincinnati Ohio.

8. salt guy

salt guy Junior Member
    from USA

still for sale