1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 F-350 Lock Out Hubs

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by redplowman, Feb 5, 2011.

1. redplowman

redplowman Member

Does anyone know if there are aftermarket hubs for these yet. I have the Lock-Auto hubs right now and would like to go to a manual locking hub only. I have issues with mine already and they need to go..... Thanks for any info!
  2. sleeper1g

sleeper1g Junior Member

warn makes em for up to '04 (30 spline) not sure if they're the same or not...if they are the standard kit part # is 11690 and there is a premium kit part # 38826

but no idea if 04 and 06 are same
  3. seville009

seville009 Senior Member
    from CNY

I wanted to replace the OEM hubs on my 2006 F-350 CC, but the only choice were those made by Ford (I had a private shop do the work, and couldn't find any).

I ended up putting new Ford hubs on, as one was all rusted out. I just manually lock them at the beginning of each winter.
  4. mwalsh9152

mwalsh9152 Senior Member

I have no idea why, but there still is no aftermarket option for the 2005-2011's From what Ive read there are 2 types, auto/lock and lock/unlock. I've been told that the lock/unlock hubs are a bit stronger.

Also, you can buy them individually from Ford.