1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 Duramax

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by woodchuck2, Sep 7, 2011.

1. woodchuck2

woodchuck2 Senior Member

2006 RCLB LBZ 4X4 LT package with 78k miles
    285 Cooper Discovery S/T's will need replacing but can be negotiated in the price.
    Line-X Bedliner
    Aluminum running boards

All plow controls are being removed from truck. New rear brake pads/rotors at 62k. Truck averages 18-20mpg, has never been tuned and is all stock. Has been to the dealer several times for EGR code and EGR valve has been replaced as well as PCM. I have the old PCM if someone wishes to run EFI Live and still keep a stock PCM. Both new front wheel bearings from duramaxstore last year. Both tie-rods have been replaced. Both batteries replaced last winter. Frame has been painted/undercoated to help prevent rust. Started at $21K or best offer, KBB is $24,500 for private sale. Truck still has lien as it is still financed but i have the title and can obtain a lien release upon payment to the bank. If any other questions or if you would like to see current pics either leave a message here or e-mail to paul@panthermtelectric.com

Price has been lowered to $17,000, that is $7500 below KBB value.

2. woodchuck2

woodchuck2 Senior Member

A couple pics of the truck. If anyone wants more info they can e-mail me.

RCLB 2006 LBZ.jpg

RCLB 2006.jpg

3. snowbelt5

snowbelt5 Member

Personally I think you should ask more for that truck. LBZs with low mileage are rare. I just paid 26000 for my 07 LBZ single cab. Dealer trade in is more than what you are asking for the truck i bet.

4. woodchuck2

woodchuck2 Senior Member

I agree, but i have been trying to sell this truck for a couple months now with only a couple tire kickers looking at it. And even they want a new truck at a Yugo price. I have even caught crap on a couple diesel sites that the truck was too much money just because it is a regular cab. I just want out of this truck payment before winter hits. It would be nice if a tree would fall on it in one of these wind storms!

5. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

any interioir shots?

6. woodchuck2

woodchuck2 Senior Member

Dealer trade is $19,000 by the way.

7. woodchuck2

woodchuck2 Senior Member

Give me a couple minutes and i will get some.

8. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

no rush or worries. im kicking it around in my head. i love that freakin truck and wanna upgrade mine sometime soon.

9. woodchuck2

woodchuck2 Senior Member

Check engine light is on itermittenly for EGR, Dealer has cleaned multiple times, replaced the EGR and replaced the PCM. The dealer has given up on it as have i. My plan was to finger stick it and block the egr. The truck runs fine and has gotten up to 21mpg empty. As you can tell it is still raining here.

GEDC0524.JPG

GEDC0526.JPG

GEDC0528.JPG

TRUCK1.JPG

GEDC0525.JPG

10. woodchuck2

woodchuck2 Senior Member

One more pic. Sorry but the truck is dirty right now, it is used as a work truck. Does mainly towing duty but is a back up for my other D-Max that does plow duty in the winter.

GEDC0527.JPG

11. woodchuck2

woodchuck2 Senior Member

At this price the new owner would be on their own for tires. When i 1st started selling it i was going to replace the tires with whatever the new owner wanted but for this money i cannot afford to do that any longer.

12. woodchuck2

woodchuck2 Senior Member

Bump back to the top. $17k, KBB is $24,500 for private sale, $19k for trade in.

13. woodchuck2

woodchuck2 Senior Member

Truck is sold.