1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 dodge std cab cummins Michigan

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by IC-Smoke, Jan 7, 2013.

1. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

For Sale 2006 Dodge Ram SLT 2500 158XXX miles $17,500

5.9L Cummins Turbo Diesel! New trans from BHP diesel, new batteries, newer water pump, newer power steering pump, spray in bed liner, Adrian Steel toolbox, Meyer MDII 7.5' plow, 2" hell bent leveling kit, 07 badges, AFE intake, Intake horn, hole in bed for B&W, alloy rims, Bought new with 5 miles on it. It will need tires, It has the 06 intermittent tachometer issue, The paint has a couple bubbles over the rear wheels. One rust spot where the paint flaked off (chrysler wouldnt warranty the paint because it wasnt a rust "hole") Scratches and dings but the truck is NOT beat up! I can tell you how each scratch was made. virgin truck no wrecks. serious offers only Located in Hudson MI 49247 going to a half ton.

email me for a quick response! stihlcoleman@hotmail.com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Day 1:
    [​IMG]

2. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

still have it....

3. BreyerConstruct

BreyerConstruct Senior Member

Would you consider selling it w/o the plow?
    ~Matt

4. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

yeah I could if you're serious.

5. BreyerConstruct

BreyerConstruct Senior Member

Working numbers on my end as we reconfigure our fleet for this year.
    Thx!
    ~Matt