1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10 Hot Pursuit Video

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by DodgeInfoCenter, Jan 9, 2006.

1. DodgeInfoCenter

DodgeInfoCenter Junior Member

Hello all!

My name is Miguel and I am a Marketing Representative with the Dodge Information Center. I would like to know what you guys think of the new 2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10 500 hp truck. In addition, there is a creative Dodge Ram SRT-10 video that can be viewed by following the steps below. If you get a chance to check it out, let me know what you think. To give you a bit of an outline, it's an animated movie clip that shows the Dodge Ram SRT-10 in an intense chase. It's definitely exciting!

Click on the link below to begin.

2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10 Home Page

Once you're in the Ram SRT-10 landing page...

Click on the link that reads, "Drive it", located within the SRT image on the right-hand-side of the page.

This should take you directly to the drivesrt.com home page. Now, click on "skip intro" located at the right-hand-side of the page to expedite.

On the bottom left-hand-side you will notice and image of the 2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10. Simply click on "learn more" to view the video!

Regards,

Miguel M.
    Marketing Representative
    Dodge Information Center
    1-800-4A-DODGE (1-800-423-6343)
    www.dodge.com
    dodgeforum@bbdodetroit.com

2. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

Ok I got a ? for you.Why are you not offering a 3500 SRW 4x4 LB??????????non dually or quad cab just a good old 1ton pickup?We are ordering 2 new trucks and really want to order a new cummings but the 2500 only has a payload capacity of #2420 and a GVW of 9000.My 05 F350s gas jobs are #10500 and the Diesel F350 SRW pickups are #11100.

3. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

anyone representing dodge should be kept on this site. but i want to know about the 3500 srw's too

4. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

The Dodge Representative is welcome to post here

5. DodgeBlizzard

DodgeBlizzard Senior Member

well that was a lot of work to see a cartoon. geez

6. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

Hey fellow Michigander. Ive seen a couple of those driving on the street around here..... Those dodges are sweet....

BTW: When are the Mercades diesels going in the rams, like they have in sprinters???

7. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

Yea..lol :waving:
    nice cartoon.. It must be more for the kids.:drinkup:

I do like the lines of the new challenger there more retro than the new charger is.
    The new Charger is not retro looking enough for me as I'm an
    68, Charger R/T, 440 owner.:drinkup:

8. Frozen001

Frozen001 Senior Member
    from Rome NY

If you click on the links below the truck to the left of the cartoon that have real videos...

9. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

There much better.. It would be fun to have a fast truck too,
    But what plow to put on it??:D
    But it sounded like the rep was talking about the animation..

10. DodgeInfoCenter

DodgeInfoCenter Junior Member

Hello all and Happy New Year!

echovalley, DBL and PremierLand,

In regards to your questions. As of now, we have yet to receive information stating any plans for the production of these configurations. If you would like your voice heard on a higher level, my best suggestion would be to get in contact with the Outside Suggestion Line number that I have provided below. If there is a high enough influx of individuals requesting such configurations, perhaps they may begin to take it in to consideration.

DaimlerChrysler Outside Suggestion Line
    1-248-576-3878

In addition, you can also write them at:

DaimlerChrysler Corporation
    Outside Suggestion Office
    CIMS:483-02-07
    800 Chrysler Drive East
    Auburn Hills, MI 48326-2757

Charles,

Thank you for the affable welcome.

Frozen001 and SnoFarmer,

Thank you for the feedback on the real time videos. For those of you who have yet to get a chance to view live videos of the 2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10, be sure to check them out. They are very informative.

If you guys happen to have any other questions regarding the new 2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10, feel free to post.

Regards,

Miguel M.
    Marketing Representative
    Dodge Information Center
    1-800-4A-DODGE (1-800-423-6343)
    www.dodge.com
    dodgeforum@bbdodetroit.com