1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Heavy Duty

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fourspeedfish, Oct 16, 2013.

1. fourspeedfish

fourspeedfish Member

2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Heavy Duty
    5.7 Hemi
    41,000 Miles
    4x4
    SLT / TRX4

Automatic, power windows, power locks, power driver seat, TRX off road package, towing package,

Rubber bed mat, heavy duty Air Lift 5000 rear air bags, front Timbrens, 4 corner strobes, roof top single strobe light, rugged ridge rubber floor mats, trailer brake controller

The original tires are wore out but I am including another set of tires and rims. The rims are OE 2500 Ram with center caps and the tires are Toyo A/T open country with lots of miles left.

2010 Western WIDE OUT Ultra Mount snow plow. Used less than 10 times. Hand held control. Works great, original cutting edge.

This truck has been my personal truck and was not used commercially, mainly used as my daily driver. $ 23,900. No low ball offers. Thanks

Email me with any questions, pictures, or for my phone number.

fourspeedfish@yahoo.com

thanks

101_1768.jpg

101_1763.jpg

101_1774.jpg

101_1777.jpg

2. fourspeedfish

fourspeedfish Member

bump bump

3. fourspeedfish

fourspeedfish Member

$ 22,500