1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Fisher Minute Mount 2 plow mounts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tysonmatc2, Nov 30, 2012.

1. tysonmatc2

tysonmatc2 Member

For sale is a set of Minute Mount 2 truck side plow brackets that came off from a 2006 Dodge Ram 2500. This includes the brackets and the bolts $300 plus shipping. For an additional $150 I have the wiring harness as well. Please call 608-485-0274

Mounts 1.jpg

Mounts 2.jpg

Mounts 3.jpg
  2. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

interested in the wiring, text sent
  3. tysonmatc2

tysonmatc2 Member

The wiring is for the headlights only, so its the correct wiring for the headlights for the 2006 Dodge Ram 2500. He said he got your text but I am not sure he knows how to text back so he might call you. I listed them for my buddy, his name is Jim. If you do want to buy anything though you can either mail him a check or send me the money Via PayPal and I will get it shipped out as soon as the money clears whichever way you decide to go. Thanks, Tyson