1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Curtis Snopro3000 7-1/2'

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Dartsport, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Dartsport

Dartsport Junior Member

Dodge Ram 1500 SLT 2006, 4X4, 5.7litre Hemi, short bed, 4 door, Automatic. 66,150 miles. Black exterior, cloth gray interior, bucket seats with console, power driver seat. heated electric mirrors, auto dimming rear view mirror, electric 4x4 switch, power windows, power door locks, sure grip back rear with 3:55 gear ratio, tonneaue cover, bed liner, a/c works good, heat good. NEEDS Nothing!! Runs and drives excellent!!
    NEW: front brakes and rotors, rear disc brakes and calipers,spark plugs and air filter, front shocks.
    Has 17" alloy rims with 2 New and 2 Good tires for the winter. Have original 4 - 20" chrome rims with decent tires for the smmer. Asking $16,500 as it sits.
    ALSO have a Cirtis Snow plow that was installed last winter, to plow my driveway ONLY. Plow is 7-1/2' power angle , quick connect. Price with plow is $19,500 Truck has a set of Timbrens installed on the front. PLOW is like NEW!! Plow is always washed after use, and stored inside all year long...
    My daytime phone # is 570-889-5073 from 7:15a.m. untill 5:00p.m. Monday thru friday. Weekends - anytime, and during the week from 5:15p.m. untill 9:00p.m. I can be reached at 570-889-5094 Link to Kelly Blue book Value - Private party value