1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab LBZ with Boss V plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by OMGWTFBBQ, Jan 26, 2013.

1. OMGWTFBBQ

OMGWTFBBQ Member

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 4x4
    Duramax diesel-LBZ motor
    118,000 miles
    Allison transmission-6 speed automatic, optional manual tap shift feature
    LT package-dual air, Bose sound, power windows/locks/mirrors/seats etc.
    towing package-trailer brake, B&W turnover ball, bumper pull hitch
    Line-X spray on bedliner
    all stock- never abused. It has been tuned, but only to get better towing. I also have a Diablosport Predator that can go with the truck for $125.

Rear Timbren suspension upgrade

The wheels and tires need some attention. Tires are mostly gone and the clearcoat on the wheels is almost all gone and they look crappy, but I only use them in the winter. I have a set of aftermarket rims that look like the stock rims, but are only 2 years old and have only been used in the summer. They have Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armor tires mounted on them and they have a bout 20k miles left in them. They also have Durabeads in them for balancing, so there are no scratches on the rims from wheel weights. They are NOT included, but can go with for the right price.

Truck also has a 8'6" Boss V on it. Plows great and is in good shape for a plow that is 7 years old.

Also has a LED overhead warning light that is great.

Looking to move this quickly. Books out at 28k, and I am pretty firm at $23,000.

Summer wheels and tires could go for $1500.

Feel free to call me or text me. Willing to take and send more photos on request.

Located in Rice Lake Wisconsin.

715-651-1193

Matt

2013-01-26 10.54.17.jpg

2013-01-26 10.55.40.jpg

2013-01-26 10.55.27.jpg

2013-01-26 10.55.02.jpg

2013-01-26 10.54.43.jpg