1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 Chevy c4500 Dump truck with plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JSC Inc, Oct 19, 2015.

1. JSC Inc

JSC Inc Junior Member

view craigslist ad for pics and details

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/clo/5275921449.html

I have for sale a 2006 Chevy C4500 Dump truck that has 32,000 miles (I am original owner) that I am selling because I use it less and less as time goes on. This truck is a Duramax Diesel with Allison Auto Trans that does NOT have any of the new diesel emissions on it. The dump body is a 11' Airflo Pro Class with fold down sides. It does come with a plow that I hardly used (still has original cutting edge) which is a Blizzard 8611 Power Plow. This is the plow that can go from 8.5' to 11' and scoop mode (fastest truck plow on the market). I also have tool boxes mounted on both sides of the truck. The truck is in great condition inside and out as I was the driver and I took care of it. This set up would cost over 80k today the way it sits. but you can have it for $24,999. Email me questions, but include your phone number if you want a reply. DON'T WASTE MY TIME OR YOURS IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE MONEY OR AREN'T SERIOUS! $24,999

2. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

What's the best number to reach you at?

3. TheXpress2002

TheXpress2002 2000 Club Member
    from Canton

Electric or hydro dump?

4. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Thanks for the truck bud