1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 Chevy 3500HD

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by CSLC, Mar 4, 2008.

1. CSLC

CSLC Senior Member

Here is my work truck, for my full time job. It is a 06 chevy 3500 dump 6.0 gas 4x4 with 8' hd fisher Also has a series IV salter by smith on the back. Also included a pic of the bobcat 753 that we use to load the salt....will get pics of our other equipment when i can.

Work truck 1.jpg

Work truck2.jpg

work truck3.jpg

Bobcat753.jpg

2. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Nice dump. Now we need action shots. :waving:

3. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

nice dump truck you got there

4. Snowman16

Snowman16 Member

That setup looks sharp, is that lightbar LED?

5. Chevytruck85

Chevytruck85 Senior Member

8 footer?? that thing must track in real bad, my 8 1/2 is bad on the same truck.

6. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Great pics thanks

7. CSLC

CSLC Senior Member

Yes it is. it is made by show-me. I have a whelen dual strobe I have to order new lenses for that I am putting in the window...for plowing at day...I want to get some lights for the rear end for next year seems like people cant not see the 4 reverse lights that i have in the rear when backing up.

8. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Nice looking Truck and skid!

9. lawncare18

lawncare18 Senior Member

Im from syracuse to.. whats the name of the company and where do you plow?? Good luck this weekend with the mess we got coming.

10. CSLC

CSLC Senior Member

I work for Osier Landscaping and we plow from north syr, e syr, and the city mostly

11. CSLC

CSLC Senior Member

Who do you work for lawncare18

12. lawncare18

lawncare18 Senior Member

I worked for pro scapes last winter.. now im an assistant superitendent of a golf course tuscarora golf club.

13. bigearl

bigearl Senior Member

Lawncare18 where is your golf course? And who do you use for stump removal? Just wondering. Thanks Big Earl

14. lawncare18

lawncare18 Senior Member

About 10 mins from the center of Syracuse.. I curently use a lady named tamy from tamys daily grind been using her for a few years. Why you in the biz??

15. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

lawncare18, just thought I'd bring it up for "small world sake". My whole family is from syracuse. Its great there. We own a house on Otisco lake, and my grandmother lives in westvale. I spend most of my summer making trips over there.

And I don't know if you into bbq, but theres NOTHING like the Dino down on west willow!!(as I'm sure you know).

I have to have them ship me the sauce over here to MA, I have hinderwadels ship me salt potatos, and of course I have to also have the classic Hoffmans snappy grillers shipped over here as well. I know, its a pretty sad world when I can't buy hinderwadel's salt potatos or bread from the columbus bakery :mad: But the upstate New Yorkers know how to do food!

Last edited: Mar 8, 2008
  16. CSLC

CSLC Senior Member

What did you do at proscapes? How long did you work there? Hey atleast someone knows how good the dino is. Went there 2 weeks ago, love the food, the music, and the atmosphere.

17. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Oh, you don't know how much I wish I could just go to the Dino whenever I wanted. But I've got to wait till I visit in the summer.

18. bigearl

bigearl Senior Member

Yeah I'm trying to get more golf courses as customers Big Earl's Stump Removal

19. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice Dump Truck

20. HC plower

HC plower Member

DINO is the best