1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 chevy 2500hd ec Shortbox 3000 miles

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fordboy, Apr 10, 2007.

1. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I am selling my 2006 ext cab short box 2500hd. It has just under 3000 miles, LS package spray in liner, 285/75/16 goodyears,and the factory aluminum wheels. The color is victory red with charcoal interior. I am asking 26000obo. My cell is (989)213-5413. Feel free to call with any questions. Thanks Aaron.
  2. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Sounds like a great truck. Couple things: pictures will help. Condition (assuming very good condition, possibly even excellent) to compare with KBB. Any additional features? Plow prep, etc? Any problems as reason for selling?
  3. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

i am working out of town but I can get pics when I get home and email them, as I dont know how to resize them to post. Its in new condition as it only has 3000 miles and factory warrenty if there is anything wrong. It does have the plow prep package. I am getting rid of it because I dont drive it, I have a Ford superduty I do all my heavy pulling and work with so I find this truck will sit some times a week or two at a time and my wife wants a newer car so I figured if I can get rid of this it will help off set the cost.

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Hello, Does the truck have the 6.0 liter the 6.6 liter D-max or the 8.1 liter?
  5. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

it is a 6.0 auto
  6. CHCSnowman

CHCSnowman Senior Member
    from Indiana

Can you email me your low dollar? SSRB87@aol.com

I am a serious buyer and where is truck located?

7. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

Wow, thats agood price!
  8. jglandscaping

jglandscaping Senior Member

Mark, theres your personal truck right there, even your color!
  9. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

lets see if this works for applying pics

10. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

another pic

11. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

If someone wants more let me know

12. JUSTBE

JUSTBE Member

Nice Cedar Creek 5th wheel. What model is it?
  13. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

its actually a sprinter, its a 30 foot bunkhouse not sure the exact model off hand
  14. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

dropping price to $25500.00