1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 Brute Force 750I 4x4 setup

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by cilkman, Dec 28, 2009.

1. cilkman

cilkman Junior Member

I'm wondering what setup would work well with my newly acquired Brute Force??
    What size blade, winch, etc. ?? Thanks in advance.
  2. BruteForce750

BruteForce750 Senior Member
    from MA

That's a pretty loaded question....

How much snow do you get a year?
    Normally 2 big storms, or several small storms?
    What type of area will you be plowing (driveways, sidewalks)?
    What is the size of the area (4-Cars, Long and Narrow)?
    Where do you intend to push the snow (To the sides, into a pile)?
    Is being able to take the plow off quick a perk?

As for the winch, will you be using it for other activities (such as getting yourself out of that mud hole)?

I myself have a 2005 Brute Force 750. I recently purchased the new Front Mount Provantage system through Warn. I got the 60" straight blade as my driveway is relatively short but wide. I also can only push the snow to one side due to a retaining wall, which forces me to make a pile in order to keep my driveway from shrinking as winter moves on.

I plow my driveway at a slow speed due to its short length and often have to move the snow around quite a bit, those are the reasons I chose to get the straight blade.