1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 Boss 9'2" Poly V, 2009 Boss Wings,SHPE2000,Timbrens

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NLS1, May 7, 2012.

1. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Hey everyone, selling my 95 Dodge 3500 12v 4x4 92k so all the stuff on the truck is gonna go. Truck too but that will be a different post

Pics soon, I know, I know, pics, pics, pics! :)

2006 Poly 9'2" Boss, with 2010 1995 Dodge Mount and wiring and two controllers, also has Boss wings. Only used by me the owner, never wailed on, nice shape, fluid film regularly, minimal rust, with extra edges maybe 65%. Sitting at the storage spot, so pics soon.
    $3000 for everything
    $2000 for just blade and good extra edges
    $900 for all truck side stuff- practically new, only one winter really, last year hardly used
    $450 for wings- these are like new with newer poly edges, not rubber

2006? SHPE2000, bought in 2010 used , with use by me two seasons, nice condition, works great, with 5 led backup lights mounted on aluminum mounts. Heavy aluminum plates for mounting to flatbed with bolts, no straps to break. Nice cover, was greased regularly, with newer front bearing and updated auger motor. Moving to a larger unit. Controller works great. Complete. In my garage, will take pics once I move the dirt bikes.
    $2200

Front Dodge Timbrens, fits lots of years. One and a half years use,
    $180, still in truck will take pics soon

Rear 7k Timbrens, super tough, almost too much for my flatbed with the 2yd spreader! Better in a dump body or tow truck! Probably fits lots of years. Still in truck, pics soon. One and a half years use $450 new
    $300

Nothing to hide, call with any questions, no disappointments, everything is in nice shape and works great.

Oh and shipping will be covered by you if you need it. I might be able to deliver the plow and spreader within reasonable distance for extra $

In Bloomington, MN 55437
    Thanks
    Dan
    763-607-7270

Last edited: May 7, 2012
  2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Post pics post pics post pics. Hahah sorry had to.

3. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

I can text pics to you if you are interested, been super busy, but took some pics with the Iphone and can text them to you pretty easily.

Bump!

4. I would love to see the plow and wings. Need something for the 450.

5. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

At long last a free day to do this stuff! Here ya go!

Update to all

I also will include with the plow like the ad says a very nice set of edges that I took off thinking they were worn a lot after the first year, and found out that they are still very nice, probably 60-70%. Current edges are not that great in the middle, the mount on the truck was a little high.

I also have an older controller that I kept as extra in case mounted on a little frame, no handle any more, might be able to find it, not sure, make an offer?

The mount and wiring is still on the 95 Dodge and has only had one year use, it was all brand new in 2010 and we only hooked it up twice this last season as the truck was mostly salting.

Timbrens are on the truck, and I forgot to take pics of that, but they are pretty self explanatory. Fronts, and 7k rears. Rears are totally crazy, they would be great on a dump body truck though. Too much for the flatbed with only a 2 yard spreader out back.

Call or reply with any questions. I have not been on here too much, but will try to keep up.

Thanks!
    Dan
    763-607-7270

plow02.jpg

plow01.jpg

plow03.jpg

plow04.jpg

plow05.jpg

6. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Here are some more pics of the plow and wings and extra controller.
    Wings only had a season and a half of use and have been in my garage since 2010.

plow10.jpg

spreaders08.jpg

spreaders09.jpg

spreaders10.jpg

spreaders18.jpg

7. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Here is the 2 yard salt dogg and wiring, led backup lights, and mounting plates, etc. The cover has no rips, and I realized I should have un folded it, but you get the point. It has the older knob style controller that also worked flawlessly for the two seasons I used it. Great unit, definitely would buy another if we are the market for a little 2yd again.

Great shape, worked super well, if we weren't moving to a under tailgate unit, I would never sell it.
    Very simple and reliable.

Here ya go

Dan

spreaders01.jpg

spreaders02.jpg

spreaders03.jpg

spreaders04.jpg

spreaders05.jpg

8. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

A few more of the spreader, the last couple show the front mounting plates that I leave on the spreader. I have a box full of bolts, nuts and washers I used to mount it. The plates are 1/4" thick angle aluminum and was perfect to keep from worrying about straps.

spreaders06.jpg

spreaders07.jpg

spreaders23.jpg

spreaders24.jpg

9. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Plow and wings SOLD pending pickup, if it falls through, I will let you know.

All truck side wiring and mount are still available.

$800 for mount and wiring and controller-Price Drop

Will post pics of Timbrens soon.

Dan

10. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

not bad prices... i thought i had major lights for the back of our saltdoggs! great!

11. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Thanks Ramair! Hope you are having a good summer, been awhile since we have chatted back and forth.

Final Spreader Price Drop! Nearing winter it goes back up!
    -$2150 with lights
    -$2000 without lights
    I would love to move this out of my garage! Great condition!

Final Timbrens Price Drop
    -$160 Fronts
    -$280 Rears-7k units! Never sag again!

Final Truck Side Price Drop
    -$700

Thanks Everyone
    Dan

12. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Update

Buyer for plow did not take wings after all. These are still available.

I kept all the mounting hardware.

Price goes up when we are closer to fall

Dan

Last edited: Jun 1, 2012
  13. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Update 7-12-12

Update

Salt Dogg- still available $2000 without lights or $2150 with
    Timbrens-SOLD
    Plow wings-still available includes mounting kit $450
    Truck side wiring and mount-still available- $700
    Plow-SOLD

Dan

14. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

i sure could have used that plow dan. I guess I should have been on here back in may. Mount worked great on the truck. Hope this winter is a better one for us all.

15. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Hey Nick!
    Glad it worked good for ya last winter!

Yeah the plow was a good one, was a great tool. I still have the wings available, an unmolested wiring harness and controller, and a mount for a second gen if you need any of those.

I should have listed this stuff separately, I can see now that with so much stuff together it is hard for others to be clear what I still have.

Have a great winter Nick!

16. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Hey folks some of this stuff is still available.

Boss Plow mount and wiring and controller.

Salt Dogg SHPE2000 with or without LED backup lights.

Boss Wings and mounting brackets.

Would consider trading the mount/wiring/wings for quality used firearms that you personally/legally own, face to face only. PM with those details please.

Would also consider a trade for a leaf loader for the salt spreader. Would have to be in very good condition.

Dan

17. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Bump for good equipment! Two seasons only on the wings and truck side stuff, bought new by me, and used only by me. Spreader was used and works wonderfully, just need a bigger unit for the 5500 dump.

The legit comments have been that the prices are good, so if I am too high let me know!

Trade the spreader for a good replacement tailgate spreader or a leaf loader?

Trade the wings and truck side stuff for Blizzard mount #B32240 and headlight harness 29279?

How about trade for firearms or ammo? Could use a good bolt gun in 243 winchester. Or another revolver in 357 or 44, or a Ruger single six, etc.

I don't know, just trying to get this stuff out of my garage!

Let me know if you have a need for this stuff or a good trade.

Dan

Last edited: Aug 23, 2012
  18. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Wings and brackets are SOLD!

Truck side Boss stuff still available.

Salt Dogg Spreader still available.

Dan

19. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Update 9-6-12.

Truck side for Boss Plow that fits 95 era Dodge trucks still available. Includes a controller. One season use, and one season of no use! Bought new fall of 2010.
    $700

Salt Dogg Spreader with LED backup lights $2000-nice shape, need a bigger unit.

Dan
    763-607-7270

20. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Spreader is gone. Just the 2nd gen Dodge Boss plow truck side stuff left.

Dan