1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 9'2" boss v

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by grosser397, Feb 13, 2012.

1. grosser397

grosser397 Senior Member

Good shape check my cl add http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/bfs/2826538960.html

2. grosser397

grosser397 Senior Member

just dropped the price to 2000 think thats really cheap for a 9 2, just need the cash no snow this winter in mn is killing my bank accounts! check out my add feel free to text me if you want more pics info or what ever. my number is in the add

3. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Can you do $1300? Im going to Mpls with a trailer so I could pick it up then.

4. grosser397

grosser397 Senior Member

2000 is already super cheap, get 3 easy next fall.

5. grosser397

grosser397 Senior Member

maybe 1300 and something to trade?

6. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

What types of things are you looking for?

7. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

8. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

How old is the plow? Does everything work as needed on it?

9. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Whats the deal with the truck its on? Any interest in swapping the grille for a chrome one?

10. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

Bahaha, Good luck with that Tommy

11. grosser397

grosser397 Senior Member

nope hate chrome! my 06 got hit head on this fall by some dumb broad in a minni van ( big surprise) and did 8g of damage had the body shop take a black work truck grill and color match it instead of another chrome one left the inserts black.i get a ton of dodge guys saying how good it looks, my truck is soon to have no chrome just red and black.

12. grosser397

grosser397 Senior Member

06, plow works flawless in good shape, selling because the extra money would be nice. going to get a xt in the fall

13. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

HAHA, I didn't realize it was an SLT. From the pics on CL it looks like a sport. I am thinking about doing a Laramie bumper and a sport grille.

14. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Do you have any pictures of just the plow up close or anything more you can post picture wise?

15. grosser397

grosser397 Senior Member

Hey guys couple more pics

IMAG0077.jpg

IMAG0078.jpg

16. grosser397

grosser397 Senior Member

17. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Give me a call at 419 233 9339. I have money to spend. I could upgrade one of my old dinosaur plows. Just need to be able to pallet the thing up for me. I will pay the shipping charges if we can work out some better pics. That would be my hesitation. Pictures are not great.