1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 8611 lp for sale

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by ctbman, Jan 12, 2011.

1. ctbman

ctbman Member

I have a 2006 8611 lp for sale. It has new cutters new hoses new motor and one new angle ram.3200.00 firm i will post pics later today

2. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Interested in pictures.

Any truck-side mount or harness or anything?

3. ctbman

ctbman Member

I also have all truckside mount and wiring and control. 700.00

4. ctbman

ctbman Member

8611 pics

Pics of 8611 a little dirty i just got done plowing

86112.jpg

8611.jpg

5. Pinky Demon

Pinky Demon PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

Never mind.

6. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

Mods: Plow is sold, I'm picking it up Sunday when he has it off the truck.

Thanks Tim! :waving:

Brendan

7. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

Good deal guys, glad u got together;)

8. wizardsr

And thank YOU John for bringing it to my attention, never saw this thread as I've been swamped this year. :waving:

9. Pinky Demon

Pinky Demon PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

Have fun with it Wizard.

10. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Wiz if i would of known u were lookin i would if sold u my 810 for under 3k.

11. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Its got all the goodies to... manifold flip, positive stops, dp, upgraded a-frame, and taller/harder doubled up cutting edges(1" thick)
    Thumbs Up

12. Cooter24

Cooter24 Senior Member
    from NE Iowa

Why would you be getting rid of it after all that work?

13. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

2 reasons:

Its not a V.

Its not a Boss.

We have a great Boss dealer in town (Bert's truck equip), and no Blizzard dealer. I have an RT3 on another truck, and in the future all new plows will be RT3, I'd like this one to interchange also.

I have a 8'2" Boss RT2 that I will be selling also, to replace with an RT3. Its in great shape, just rebuilt last spring. New handheld controller, new pins, new edges, new paint, new lights, etc... Will need $2600 for it, or $7k and it comes with the '99K2500 its on. Or I might swap that RT2 onto my k1500 Blazer and sell that package for $4k.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2011
  14. magnatrac

magnatrac PlowSite.com Addict

That sounds like 2 reasons to keep the blizzard to me. It's not a V and it's not a boss :laughing: I guess it depends on your point of view . I do agree local support is important so I'm with you on that !!!

, shaun

15. wizardsr

Thanks! :waving:

Who says I wanted an 810? :nono: I've been keeping an eye out for a deal on a PH1 lopro that will interchange with the rest of the "fleet".

Because he wanted a v-plow instead, and he said he likes to turn over equipment every 4 years. I used to do the same thing before I fell in love with the best plows ever made. Thumbs Up

Drove out to get it today, it's safe and sound in it's new home. Not sure how much use it will get this year before it gets shipped out to Erie... Thumbs Up

16. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Have u seen the drifts we get in Fargo?

Well if u want an 810 this summer u know where to look. I should probally wait until spring to make any changes anyways. Or maybe keep it for the front of a tractor??? Hmmm yeah :)

17. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I sent you a PM last week about this, did you get it? Is it for sale?

18. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Hey sorry for the delay. I think i will wait til next summer to decide if i will sell it. I am looking at adding a tractor and this would be a good plow for that application.