1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 29 series plow self install problems

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by snow4me, Nov 8, 2008.

1. snow4me

snow4me Senior Member

I've got everything wired up and there's 12v going to the plow and 5v (white wire)going into the wired controller however there is nothing coming out of the controller and no LED lights coming on when I hit the power button 2x. Anyone got ideas what might be wrong here. My friend is an electrical engineer and he had to go to help a friend out with another project today but he tested everything a few minutes ago and he suspects it may be something on the contoller circuit board is bad...

2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

To turn the control on you need to hold the power and DP buttons at the same time. To turn off only the power button.

Let me know if this helps you out.

3. snow4me

snow4me Senior Member

Tom,
    That did the trick! just gotta say I'm impressed talk about top quality customer service. I hope that Snoway is paying you well, I've needed help 4x now with this used unit and everytime you came through for me. I called the guy who sold it to me a month ago this morning and he told me to hit the power button 2x to get it to power up. He must have forgotten how to operate this plow. I'll post some pics of my rig once I've got the lightbar hooked up as well.

4. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Glad to help out.

Please send check to.........................................................J/K :jester:

Thanks again for being a Sno-Way customer.