1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006-2007 Season.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Jon Geer, Aug 31, 2006.

1. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

I am excited for the up and coming season. I just hope we'll be able to see some real SNOW here in Michigan. Stopped by to say Hi to all, and I believe we share the same excitement level. I hope the fall is good to all and we will continue to solve problems and continue to invite new people to the best snowplowers site around.

God Bless, and bring lots of snow.

2. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

Hey Jon, I see you have a boss plow now? What happened to the Blizzard?
  3. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Switched professions, Boss came with the new employment. Dave Ramsey said, "Sell that $700 a month truck and use that money for other things." "Beans and rice, rice and beans." They are both great products, and there might be a 8611LP in my near future. Hey, Thanks.
  4. Daner

Daner PlowSite.com Addict

Hey there JonWe are all starting to get that fever...The snow syndrom:bluebounc ...I No Let er sno...It seems like we missed out last year ...most of us...unless your in NFLD... they got more than they could handle...But hey we will taker this yr.
    I too hope the same...that the summer waz good and the fall...also proud to be a member of this site.
  5. fulltiltwill

fulltiltwill Senior Member

Hey Jon, That Dave Ramsey has got me on that diet too. It's driven me crazy not buying anything new for the truck! I hear you about some real snow. I hope it will start snowing because construction is D E A Dead around hear. Hopfully when the new GM plant opens, things will pick up.
  6. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Stay on the diet. Oh, when it comes to snow, my wife says I have snow in my veins and not blood. Wonder what she means?