1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006-2007 Contracts

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by dmjr77, Aug 30, 2006.

1. dmjr77

dmjr77 Senior Member

Well.....Another summer has come and gone and it is now that time of year to start thinking of plowing. So far out of my 56 customers from last year, I have heard back from all but 6 and I have also taken contracts on 5 new customers. How many have started signing up customers? Hopefully it will be a better winter than last year.
  2. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

I'll be sending out contracts to last years customers within a few weeks. I've had new people asking about my services but none have called back or signed a contract yet.
  3. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

been working on them for a month now. we bought one companys contracts last month. and trying to renew them now. thinking about giving up some of the sidewalks to concentate strictly on the lots. it's a tough to decide because these are what got me started 8 years back. and they are nice to have when we get a 1/4 to 1/2 inch of snow.
  4. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Right now I have 2 of my main 3 contracts in the middle of a multi year contract. The one remaining is up for bid this year but they are 12 weeks behind for grass cutting. It is driving me nuts. I am glad I only cut 2 days a week for them.