1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice
  1. bigdaddyracing

bigdaddyracing Member

This is the plow truck that the other salesman, Doug, uses at my dealership to clear the lot. The truck is a 2005 F-350 SuperCrew with a 6.0L powerstroke diesel.

MVC-004F.JPG

2. bigdaddyracing

bigdaddyracing Member

The plow is a 7.5 foot ultramount western. I know that seems small for the truck, but you have to remember that we are plowing a car lot with it...

MVC-005F.JPG

3. bigdaddyracing

bigdaddyracing Member

Here is a view from the front

MVC-007F.JPG

4. bigdaddyracing

bigdaddyracing Member

Close-up of the aluminum rims for '05

MVC-006F.JPG

5. Stark_Enterprises

Stark_Enterprises Senior Member

Not Bad , I'd make a appointment to have the Transmission fixed, Because It is almost Gurannteed to Bust!

6. bigdaddyracing

bigdaddyracing Member

Hey dodge plowking, you guys having problems or heard of problems with trannies... I sell them and haven't had any complaints or comebacks.

7. Stark_Enterprises

Stark_Enterprises Senior Member

OOO Along with countless Complaints on the Ford Forum My Friend just bought a 04 f350 PSD Dually dump with 2500k -Tranny blew, also bought a 05 F350 Pick up PSD 1200k - Tranny Blew. Start Asking Around other Ford Drivers. Good Luck

8. Dieselgeek

Dieselgeek Senior Member

I too am starting to read about numerous problems with the 04 and 05 trannies blowing up. I'll say it again, my next truck will be a hand shaker, I don't care if my knee gets tired, rather spend a few bucks on some advil, than a couple thousand on a tranny, jusy my opinion though. So yes, the new fords are having some problems, but all trucks have issues, and I imagine ford will get it straightened out.

9. IndySnowPlow

IndySnowPlow Senior Member
    from Indiana

To much Motor / Truck,,,not enough plow...... IMO

10. bigdaddyracing

bigdaddyracing Member

It was a truck that we had in stock... we only use a 7.5 western because an 8' tends to take the bumpers off of the new cars... :) :)

11. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

Well sense everyone else seems to want to put your truck down let me be the first to say AWESOME TRUCK. Hope you get some snow soon so that you can use it. :waving: