1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660 worth?

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by ezgoer1969, Nov 4, 2008.

1. ezgoer1969

ezgoer1969 Junior Member

I have just come accross a 2005 Grizzly 660. Unfortunately am awaiting info for hours/mileage etc. Looking online at prices used, I am finding them for 4k-6500.

So my questions are:

Do these work well for plowing?

What price would pursuad you to buy one used on a whim? (Found one for $2500. Looks clean in pic)

Also, what would be a good match as far as a plow for this model?

Thanx in advance for any and all replies..

2. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

60" blade would be the best match. I would say $3500.

3. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

dunno know on the price,

but a 60" blade would be great with that size of quad.

sublime out

4. hondarecon4435

hondarecon4435 Senior Member

2500 for an 05 grizzly 660 is a steal as long as the hours aren't to high and it runs good. i would get that as fast as you can make sure it is not a scam because that is very cheap

5. ezgoer1969

ezgoer1969 Junior Member

After a few emails it seems to be a scam. He apparently is not in the states, and is dealing only with ebay international. Thought it sounded too good to be true. But thanks for all replies..

6. hondarecon4435

hondarecon4435 Senior Member

i am guessing it was on craigslist because that is a very common scam on craigslist.