1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2005 Upstate NY- Northern PA Meet And Greet

Discussion in 'Networking' started by bterry, Jul 16, 2005.

1. bterry

bterry Senior Member

Anyone interested in coming to Binghamton September 10th, 2005 - this is the place to post. We'll meet at Hooter in Vestal. I'm figuring September because that's when I start looking for new contracts, subs, etc. and thought you all might be getting the itch by then. There's plenty of hotels around if you don't want to drive home after.

2. tjp

tjp Junior Member

BTerry, This is TJP i will be there at Hooters no matter what just need to know the time thanks call my cell if you want anytime 343-2094.

3. tjp

tjp Junior Member

BTerry, This is TJP again, anyway you can make the meet and greet in vestal the first weekend in september instead of the second weekend . Sept. 2 and 3 are my days off for that weekend and i will have NO problems attending then. PLease get back with me on this as soon as you can . Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience. TJP

4. bterry

bterry Senior Member

I should be OK with me, but let's leave it as the first or second weekend for now. If nobody else cares, first it is. Fair enough?

5. sonjaab

sonjaab PlowSite.com Addict

Count me in guys !!!!!!!!!!!
    What about having it earlier? Bids are usually done by Sept..........

TJP...........been trying to e-mail ya thru AOL with no luck ( the AOL
    addy I have for ya ain't working?????) to say hey and turn ya on to
    this meet. Give me a shout !!!!!

Guys.....Don't forget the Poughkeepsie BBQ in Oct. !!!!..........geo

6. tjp

tjp Junior Member

Ok gentlemen, let's get those calenders out and mark down the MEET AND GREET FOR NORTHEN PA AND THE SOUTHERN TIER OF NY DATE OF SEPT 3, 2005 AT HOOTERS IN VESTAL, NY. AT 2:00PM . Hotels ere right next door if you didn't want to drive home. Please reply ASAP if you can attend. Thanks, TJP

7. bterry

bterry Senior Member

I'm in. If we don't get a few more people to show, those midwest guys will laugh us off this site.

8. sonjaab

GUYS.....................Still in????..............geo :drinkup:

9. tjp

tjp Junior Member

Geo, This is TJP yes we are still on for the meet and greet at hooter's in vestal ,N.Y. at 2:00 pm on Saturday , Sept. 3rd. Bterry and myswelf and whoever else will see you there See you soon, TJP :drinkup:

10. sonjaab

ttt............... :drinkup:

11. sonjaab

TTT...........See ya there !

12. bterry

bterry Senior Member

OK!, looks like it'll be a pretty small gig. But it sounds like sonjaab wants to make a weekend out of it! Sweet.

13. Foz

Foz Senior Member

Hey guys, is it still on? Been away for awhile??