1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2005 Suzuki King Quad 700 4x4 with Eagle Original Plow Question

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by millerauctioneer, Oct 21, 2012.

1. millerauctioneer

millerauctioneer Junior Member

Unfortunately Eagle does not make a Gen II system mount for a 2005 King Quad 700, only the 2006 and 2007. I can buy the Eagle Original System for $400 shipped. Is there a major difference other than losing 3" of ground clearance with the regular push tube mount system rather than the front mount system?

Thanks in advance

2. CReynoldsMIZ

CReynoldsMIZ Junior Member

not really. It is a little bit more difficult to install, but not really except you have to lay down on the ground to put the pins in. I have a mid mount system (not an eagle) and i dont really have any complaints. I think that the fact that it connects in the center is more reliable, but i definitely wish i had higher ground clearance.

3. millerauctioneer

millerauctioneer Junior Member

Thanks. From what I've researched here, Eagle is one of the best, and also offered at a very good price, imo. I'm adding residential snow plowing to my landscape service and want a reliable system that I don't have to work on, yet will be effective for my ATV.