1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2005 Silverado and "08 Boss plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Lawn Vet, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Lawn Vet

Lawn Vet Senior Member
    from SE MI

Truck:
    5.3l w/ nearly all the bells and whistles including tow pkg and HD braking controller. Runs great, looks great and doesn't have any major problems after 117,000 miles.

Plow:
    Purchased new from Weingartz in 2008, they installed and haven't had any problems with it either. It is a 7'6" standard and still works like new. Handheld remote.

I've been out of the biz for a year and am only parting with these items because 3 kids and a stay at home wife have me swamped with bills. I want $16,990 for both, $16,500 from a PS'er (mention it). I'm also willing to take an older p/u for up to $1300 of exchange value. Other than that I need the cash so no other trade items please. For more pics or details please call me 734.770.0237 I am up in Fairview, MI these days (near Mio) but am willing to meet somewhere with a serious buyer with cash in hand.

P9250013.jpg

P9250011.jpg

P9250014.jpg

P9250019.jpg

2. Lawn Vet

Lawn Vet Senior Member
    from SE MI

Bump'n

I'll be in the Wellston/Manistee area this weekend (Fri-Sun). If anyone out there wants to look at it I'll bring it with me.

3. Lawn Vet

Lawn Vet Senior Member
    from SE MI

Now $16K - tach and voltmeter are sticking. Other than that, everything else is the same.

4. Lawn Vet

Lawn Vet Senior Member
    from SE MI

$13,500 for truck
    $2,500 for plow
    $15,500 for both

5. Lawn Vet

Lawn Vet Senior Member
    from SE MI

Plow is sold
    Instrument cluster replaced by dealer
    $13,500 and it's yours
    Still my daily driver - hit 120k mi today.