1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2005 Silverado 2500 HD

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Doom & Gloom, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Doom & Gloom

Doom & Gloom Senior Member

I have a 2005 Silverado 2500 HD with 49000 miles. It has air, cruise, tilt, cd, rubber floor, tinted windows. Tires are about 50% which are 285/75/16, has a magnaflow stainless exhaust. Cold air intake with (2) 4 inch ram air tubes to the box. Has the 6.0 gas which has newer plugs and JBA stainless headers. Suspension maxx keys are in place as well along with newer pro comp shocks. It has a lund Tri-Fold tonneau cover. Has diablosport predator programmer with 87 octane tune in it. Has full warranty until MAY of 2011 through GMPP. Many items have been replaced under warranty cause I'm picky. If it don't work right it gets fixed! Has strobes in all corners along with 4 back end round lights and a whelen responder. I am asking $16500 for the truck. If you want the Meyer commercial poly plow with E-60H, wings very well maintained add another $2200.
    Any questions shoot me a PM. I owe on it so there will be a delay on the title depending on the bank. Sorry for blurry pics, camera is junk. You can see plow in my avatar or on the forum here.

jeep stuff 103.jpg

jeep stuff 104.jpg

jeep stuff 105.jpg

jeep stuff 106.jpg