1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2005 s205 with low hours of 190 takeing offers over 19k in boston, ma

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by MJJMOTA01, Jan 16, 2009.

1. MJJMOTA01

MJJMOTA01 Junior Member

Low jack,buket leaveng,high lift,key less,touch pad,turbo diesel,upgarde suspanion seat,has seen little use must move,again if your looking to buy a skid steer buy this one with 190 hours not those that have 1090 hours no risk just a close to new as you can buy never been rented!!!!!
    AC
    HEAT
    ENCLOSED CAB
    67HP

2. MJJMOTA01

MJJMOTA01 Junior Member

Offers of 19k and over will look at this skid steer

Over $19,000.00 nothing less for day dreamers trying to buy a $36,000.00 bobcat for anything less you should be looking for a ad that says "needs work does leak starts sometime" live on your on means thanks!

3. seventwenty

seventwenty Member

Have any photos of it? Ship to North Dakota? :D

4. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

sounds like a shady deal, why would you sell a skid worth $36,000 for $19,000? must be something going on here...

5. MJJMOTA01

MJJMOTA01 Junior Member

reply to shady deal???????????????????

This is my own bobcat this is not a shady deal takeing offers over 19 thousand cause that is the lowwest wholesale offer if i take to aucion not a scam must sell to buy new truck just don't use the skid steer that much can use a diesel dump truck more or just the cash..... For the right price we can work out shipping!!!!!!!!!

6. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

lets see some pix....

7. MJJMOTA01

MJJMOTA01 Junior Member

Whats your email i tryed to post pics but cant so i will see if i can sent them to you if your not in the market for a skid steer please dont waste my time other wise were good

8. MJJMOTA01

MJJMOTA01 Junior Member

Tryed to post but computer frezes when i hit the attach files button

9. MJJMOTA01

MJJMOTA01 Junior Member

Whats your email so i can send pictures to you!!!