1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2005 Kawasaki 360?

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by ghsnow, Oct 6, 2009.

1. ghsnow

ghsnow Junior Member

Anyone have any input on how these do plowing sidewalks?

2. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

I had an 03 that did great they have alot of torque now I have an 07 and it will be plowing this year

3. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

yep and i was gonna tell ya to ask deere he would know lol

4. Reb

Reb Senior Member
    from Wyoming

I have no idea on sidewalks due to the fact there are no sidewalks in my area but I have a 2003 P360 that I bought new. It has a 60" CC blade with the CC down pressure system and a 2.5 Warn winch for operating it. I have always been impressed with the amount of snow that machine will push.

The P360 is my go to machine even though I have a Traxter setup with a 60" blade and down pressure system and I also have a tractor with front loader and rear snowblower. The P360 is faster and easier to handle.

With all that said though, once the snow gets 12" to 14" deep then I go to the heavier machines.

5. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

The Prairie 360 is a very good machine. I used it on a little bit of sidewalks around here, and it does a very good job. I had a 48'' Warn blade.

6. Louiso

Louiso Senior Member

yeah i dont do side walks but i do driveways and they can push a ton. i have tried just to see if the blade fits tho. mine doesnt fit unless i angle it and then it fits perfect!!!

7. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Just figured I would update as I plowed 2ft of snow on a few walks this past storm with mine, it did pretty good would have did betetr with good tires and wieght but I just kept punching through and making multiple passes and finally got them clean